Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Card Swap 2008

Happy Holidays to you! Although I have been taking a break from swaps for a few months, I just had to participate in a fun Christmas Card Swap hosted by Jan & Tom. It was a lot of fun. I sent to 12 folks and so far have received 8 cards. In our cards, we were to send "little gifts" with each card...here is what I have received so far!

This lovely card, ornament and yummy recipes are from Lisa. I just noticed on her blog that her mom passed away yesterday, so my condolences go out to Lisa and her family. What a terrible time of year to lose a loved one.


This cute card and fun handmade tags are from Awtem Nymf


This lovely card and vintage hankie is from Deb, aka Garage Sale Gale. Love it!

This fun card and little ornament and proverb card are from Cary.

This amazing crocheted angel is from Jan, the hostess with the mostess! Thanks, Jan!


This amazing crocheted cross bookmark is from Linda.

This handmade card and tags and cute cupcake notecard are from Missy.


And finally, this fun little package of a cute card, note cards and gift tags are from Lady Jane.



AND I also wanted to thank my dear friend Kai, who sent me the sweetest package with this adorable handmade ornament. Thanks, Kai! You are the sweetest!!


5 comments:

AwtemNymf said...

Blopping around J&T's Christmas Card swap! I'm happy my card & handmade gift tags arrived :O)!
Wasn't this a fun swap! I loved it! :O)
Happy Holidays! Stay warm!

Gone said...

I got your card!!! It finally made it...too late for the post, but I'm so happy it came!! Thanks for participating!

Missy Wertz said...

Thanks for all the goodies Lolly! I love them. Got them yesterday.

BTW, the weird tag/bookmarker is actually an ornament. Please stop by my blog later for a tut on how it works!

Michelle Palmer said...

Thank you for your sweet Christmas card...
Wishing you the best for 2009~
Michelle

Jorgelina said...

Very pretty the cards .
Merry Christmas