Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's been a while........

It's been a while...I have been a bad blogger....but I will be back soon to blog again...in the meantime, enjoy these pics of some of my beloved furry children....oh, how they make my heart happy!

My heart cat, Freida...

My big sweet boy, Bob...

My little baby, Henry...

My dear, gentle Baby Spike...


My loveable and oh, so nosy Jack...

My funny old girl, Sharlet...

My gentle giant, Marty...

My aloof cutie, Buddy...


Talk to you all soon,

Lolly

4 comments:

Naturegirl said...

Oh my word..8 little purr-fect Loves! I certainly would have more than my two but my dear H. is content w/ two.
Sending you comfort in reading about the loss of your sweet dog.I wish her peace..now that she has her angel wings.She will always remain in your heart..I had 3 that passed in the last few years.

Mama Skates said...

glad u're back! oh, & i love jack's whiskers - such personality!!!

Wanda said...

You won!!!! I emailed you earlier, but fgigured I better have a back up plan. :)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What would we do without our fuzzy family members?