Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Now back to our regularly scheduled blogging…

Oh yeah....I do have a blog.  After too many months away, I am ready to blog again.  I have a new blog look, a new outlook on life, a desire to lose weight and finally get healthy, and a desire to build a thriving and creative business.  Currently I am a work in progress, but for the first time in a very long time, I am feeling optimistic about...well, everything.
 
First, my weight.  I am tired of being fat.  There...I said it.  I just don’t want to be fat anymore. High blood pressure, arthritic knee, feeling ugly…..no more. I know it will take time, but I am ready. Finally, at the age of 44 (45 in January), I can say that I am ready.  In addition to other things, I want to document my journey to good health and happiness.  I have more than 100 pounds to lose and I know that I can’t think long term. Those numbers can be overwhelming.  I need to take this one day at a time, maybe some days even a minute at a time, but I need, no I WILL, get there.

 I am also going to use this blog to document some of my yummy vegan cooking, wonderful recipes that I have "veganized" myself and others that I have tried that my wonderful blog friends have shared with me.  I love to cook and I love organic.

And finally, I will use this blog to document and share my crafty creations, as well as those of my mom and brother (who I run etsy sites for!!).  We haven't officially opened my mom's etsy store yet, but am planning to do so Thanksgiving weekend (when I have 5 days off in a row!! woot!!).  She has some aprons that truly rock!!!  I will share them here when we get them up.  I also run an etsy site for my amazing artist brother, so will share some of his work as well. And when I am ready to open my etsy store back up, I will share that as well.

OK, glad to be back to blogging!!  Now it's time to catch up with some of my favorites!!

Love, Lolly

2 comments:

Mama Skates said...

yay - welcome back! can't wait 2 read about ur progress (go u!!!) & see what crafty ideas u have!

Unknown said...

Welcome back to blog land girly! Your comment on my blog just brightened my day :) Let us know when your mom opens her shop and good luck on your journey to better health. Keep in touch!

Sandy xox

P.S Thanks sooo much for posting my banner store link!!!!