Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolved...



2009 was a hard and long year in many aspects.  2010, however, is here and holds the hopes and dreams of the life I want to create for myself.

I have many things - both profound and fun, big and small - that I want to get done this year.

So, in 2010, in no particular order (well, except for the first one which is pretty critical), I resolve to...

...lose at least 100 pounds
...live more frugally smartly
...continue to pay down debt
...grow my emergency savigns account
...learn to love myself now - as I am this very moment - and to continue the self-acceptance as I move forward
...continue to grow and market my home businesses - and mom's and Travis'
...continue to nurture the relationship with my nieces and nephews
...blog regularly at least 3x a week
...learn to quilt
...create more scrapbook pages and  do some legacy scrapbooking
...work on my book ideas (secret for now)
...no longer wear my past hurts and disappointments like a suit of armor
...organize all photos on my computer on CDs as back-up
...be creative on a daily - ar at least weekly - basis
...set up at craft shows this year with mom!
...redecorate guest room
...enter photo (specifically pets) contests, etc. - get my photos out there
...paint living room and make new curtains (I have had the fabric for almost a year! -- it's time!)
...add exercise to my daily routines - ANY movement is better than none :)
...learn to crochet and knit

I am so excited to see what I can make of this new year.  For all of you, may your 2010 be filled with peace, wellness, joy, laughter, and love.










(My sweet kitty, Freida (to the left), says Happy New Year!!)

1 comment:

Laura Bray said...

Good luck with your resolutions! I'll bet you'll do great.